LOGR-S Data Logger
The LOGR-S Data Logger is an advanced data logging system that is purpose-built for solar resource monitoring on operational utility-scale PV plants.
LOGR-S is NRG Systems’ first data logger designed specifically for the solar energy industry. Based on decades of data logger development and manufacturing experience, LOGR-S features the same user-friendliness that has come to define NRG’s data logger line, while satisfying the increasing demand for reliable, high-quality solar resource measurements on operating PV plants.
LOGR-S integrates seamlessly with NRG’s Solar Resource Monitoring (SRM) System, allowing users to plug into their plant’s SCADA network with ease. LOGR-S’ modular design can also be adjusted to accommodate a project’s unique measurement requirements. Additionally, LOGR-S features:
- compatibility with the most commonly used SRM sensors
- high-resolution, high-accuracy analog measurements
- user configuration via Ethernet port to access internal web interface
- built-in and optional PV input module for soiling measurements
- configurable serial measurement capability for data acquisition from digital sensors
- integrated communications capabilities
- storage capacity for historical real-time data
- automated delivery of historical data
LOGR-S is supported by our expert Technical Services team who can assist our global customers via in-the-field and remote trainings, installation assistance, and more.
- High-utility data logger and real-time sensor interface for solar resource monitoring
- Purpose-built, modular platform delivers straightforward functionality
- Flexible and scalable design accommodates each project's unique requirements
- Accurate and reliable data collection for critical measurements
- Increased efficiency when installing and integrating environmental sensors into SCADA systems
- Configuration via data logger's Ethernet port/internal web interface allows users to navigate to and save channel configurations, update firmware, and check basic functionality without proprietary configuration software
- Modbus client utility is provided to test final configurations to ensure proper operation
GET PRODUCT UPDATES
We'll let you know when new features are added and keep you posted on other LOGR-S news.
- LOGR-S | ADJUSTING LOCAL TIME OF LOGR-S
- LOGR-S | CALCULATED CHANNEL - ALBEDO
- LOGR-S | CALCULATED CHANNEL - AZIMUTH ANGLE
- LOGR-S | CALCULATED CHANNEL - DNI
- LOGR-S | CALCULATED CHANNEL - ZENITH ANGLE
- LOGR-S | CONFIGURING A DIFFERENTIAL ANALOG SENSOR
- LOGR-S | CONFIGURING A SERIAL SENSOR
- LOGR-S | CONFIGURING SERIAL CHANNELS
- LOGR-S | CONFIGURING SINGLE ENDED ANALOG SENSOR
- LOGR-S | CONFIGURING SITE PROPERTIES
- LOGR-S | SERIAL PORT SETUP
- LOGR-S | UPDATING FIRMWARE
- How to Install and Configure a LOGR-S UPS Shelter Box #16927 & #18365
- IMT Back-of-Module Temperature Sensor Instructions
- Installing and Wiring LOGR-S UPS + PV Shelter Boxes and Auxiliary Battery Kits
- Solar | Universal Shelter Box Bracket Instructions
- Using the Kipp & Zonen SUV5 Radiometer with NRG Systems Data Loggers
- Using the NRG 300V Soiling Interface Module with LOGR-S and SymphoniePRO Data Loggers
- Using the NRG 30A Soiling Interface Module with LOGR-S and SymphoniePRO Data Loggers
Specifications Print Specs
Installing and Wiring LOGR-S UPS + PV Shelter Boxes and Auxiliary Battery Kits
These instructions explain how to install and configure UPS+PV-Shelter Boxes #16928 and #16929. These power supplies provide the MET Station with constant 12 VDC or 12V + 24 VDC (respectively) to keep the installed equipment operating continuously. Both the AC grid power and PV inputs are connected to a charging regulator that keeps the auxiliary battery(ies) topped off and ready to use in the event of a grid outage at the site.
Using the Kipp & Zonen SUV5 Radiometer with NRG Systems Data Loggers
This document provides guidance on how to configure and use a Kipp & Zonen SUV5 for NRG’s data loggers. The SUV5 is a smart radiometer measuring Irradiance on the UV spectrum, with temperature correction and linearization.
Using the NRG 300V Soiling Interface Module with LOGR-S and SymphoniePRO Data Loggers
This document provides guidance on how to install and verify the NRG Systems Soiling Interface Module | Full Sized Series (S.I.M)(300VDC | 5A Max) for use with the LOGR-S or SymphoniePRO data logger.
Using the NRG 30A Soiling Interface Module with LOGR-S and SymphoniePRO Data Loggers
This document provides guidance on how to install and verify the NRG Systems Soiling Interface Module | Full Sized Series (S.I.M)(30A | 100VDC) for use with the LOGR-S or SymphoniePRO data logger.
Webinar: What's New in Solar at NRG Systems?
NRG Systems’ solar resource measurement solutions are designed to provide a truly turnkey experience. Everything from hardware to data services and field support can be acquired from a single source – us! To offer our customers end-to-end solutions in an ever-evolving market, we are continually evaluating and adjusting the products and services we provide. This webinar, led by our Manager of Product Management, Michael Fisher, touches on some of the latest solar developments here at NRG Systems.
Mon – Fri: 8:30am – 5:00pm Eastern Time (GMT-5)