ZX 300 Wind Lidar
ZX 300 is a fully IEC Classified onshore vertical profiling Lidar with finance-grade data accepted by DNV.
ZX 300 offers full IEC classification and is accepted by DNV as a Stage 3 Bankable Lidar. The vertical profiling Lidar is easy to deploy and captures onshore wind measurements from 10 to 300 meters.
ZX 300 collects quality controlled, 1-second data in real time and features a user-friendly interface that ensures straightforward navigation and configuring.
ZX 300 is a mature, complete remote sensing solution backed by a 3-year warranty and service interval, NRG's technical support, remote power supplies, and integrated services for seamless installation and operation. NRG draws on over ten years of experience supporting and servicing Doppler Lidar to provide customers with a full range of options that ensure ZX 300 measurement campaigns are seamless and successful, anywhere in the world. These include repair and validation services available from our facility in Hinesburg, VT, USA, as well as an array of data and field services that are available from NRG and our global network of partners. ZX 300 is available on NRG Cloud, allowing users to access all of their Lidar data in one place, from anywhere.
*NRG Systems also offers and supports ZX 300M for near-shore or platform-based offshore applications. ZX 300M captures finance-grade wind measurements from 10 to 300 meters and is fully IEC classified and accepted by DNV as a Stage 3 Bankable Lidar.
Rental options are available for this product. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
- Fully IEC Classified to IEC 61400-12-1: 2017
- Accepted by DNV as a Stage 3 Bankable Lidar
- 3-year warranty and service interval
- Full-service repair center located in Hinesburg, VT, USA
- Reduced measurement uncertainty
- Requires little to no site preparation and no planning permits
- Performance verifications against IEC met mast or Golden Lidar available, sold separately
- Integrates with NRG Cloud for improved data accessibility
- Canadian Grid Moves from Masts to Lidars on Operational Wind Farms
- DNV GL Classification of ZX 300
- Wind Farm Offshore Substations Get Lidar Upgrade
- Wind Farm Operator SSE Generation Opts for Wind Lidar, Permanently
- ZX 300 Accepted for Use in Bankable/Finance-Grade Wind Speed and Energy Assessments
- ZX Lidar Achieves Full IEC Compliance
- ZX Lidar Goes SCADA-integrated with Senvion at Infinis Wind Farm
Specifications Print Specs
Webinar: Take Your Wind and Solar Data Workflows to a Whole New Level with NRG Cloud
From automated data ingestion, storage, and synthesis to quick and easy data sharing, NRG Cloud streamlines processes and improves asset access. The result is an unparalleled turnkey resource measurement solution. Ready to take your wind and solar data management workflows to a whole new level? In this webinar, Product Manager Liz Wallace will show you how NRG Cloud can get you there.
Mon – Fri: 8:30am – 5:00pm Eastern Time (GMT-5)
Lidar Power Supply | Moderate Climate, PV, Trailer
Provide reliable remote power to your Lidar with NRG’s trailer-mounted, solar photovoltaic-based power supply.
ZX 300 Thermal Jacket
Ensure continuous operations of your ZX 300 or ZX 300M Lidar in even the most extreme cold climates with the ZX 300 Thermal Jacket.
ZX Communications | Cellular + BGAN M2M Satellite
Enable remote data transfer over both Inmarsat BGAN satellite and 2G/3G/LTE cellular networks with the ZX Lidar Cellular + BGAN M2M Satellite communications accessory.
ZX 300 Met Sensor
Measure ground-level wind speed and direction as well as ambient temperature, barometric pressure, and relative humidity collocated with your vertical profiler with the ZX 300 Met Sensor, included with each ZX 300 Lidar.