Flare SRM System
Monitor the performance of your utility-scale solar PV project with our Flare SRM System.
Whether tracking or fixed, mono- or bifacial, 3 MW or 3 GW, NRG is focused on delivering repeatable solar resource measurements across your fleet of projects. From prompt and accurate project bidding support to post-installation training of O&M staff, NRG’s solar solutions span beyond our purpose-built and easy-to-use hardware products. We will tailor the measurement configuration to suit your needs and once finalized, NRG’s lean manufacturing operations excel at producing a consistent, standardized result, project after project.
Anchoring these solutions is our Flare SRM System – a turnkey measurement station for performance monitoring of utility-scale PV projects per IEC 61724-1:2017. Sharing many foundational components with our Flare SRA System, NRG’s approach to SRM involves a thoughtfully designed and integrated system of both original equipment and third-party products and services. The result is a system that delivers accurate, site-specific data including all relevant meteorological and environmental conditions: solar irradiance, module temperature, soiling conditions, and more. Our Flare SRM Sytem is available as a standalone meteorological station or an array-mounted solution.
NRG Systems works with a network of solar professionals to offer a turnkey experience for solar developers. This includes support with the design, manufacture, shipping, installation, and operation of solar resource measurement systems, including the delivery of independent campaign monitoring and finance-grade resource assessment reports.
- NRG’s lean manufacturing and global supply chain capabilities enable professional, repeatable measurement results across your fleet of projects
- Integrated system approach translates to simplified procurement, shorter lead times, and more efficient installations and O&M services
- Backed by global Technical Services Partner Network
- Technically sophisticated yet easy to use, this system reliably delivers accurate data to the local SCADA network via Modbus TCP
In the Box
- SymphoniePRO Data Logger
- Symphonie iPackACCESS | Modbus TCP
- Two (2) 100 W PV Panels
- UPS+PV-V2, Power Supply
- Auxiliary 216 A RPS Battery
- Soiling Measurement Kit, Clean/Dirty Panels
- SR30-D1 Pyranometer + Cabling
- NRG 40C Anemometer
- NRG 200M Wind Vane
- NRG BP60 Barometric Pressure Sensor
- NRG T60 Temperature Sensor
- NRG RH5X Relative Humidity Sensor
- Delta-T SPN1 Sunshine Pyranometer
- Tipping Bucket Rain Gauge
- Installation Toolkit
- Albedo Measurement Kit
- SR20 Pyranometer
- P-SCM -6 to 59mV input
- Glare Screen, SR20 style
- 20M SR20 M16 Connector
- LOGR-S Data Logger w/ Media Converter
- SR30-M@-D1 (2)
- PVT1 Tempature Sensor (3)
- NRG Full Size Soiling Measurement Kit
Please call us at +1 802-482-2255 for specifications.
Webinar: What's New in Solar at NRG Systems?
NRG Systems’ solar resource measurement solutions are designed to provide a truly turnkey experience. Everything from hardware to data services and field support can be acquired from a single source – us! To offer our customers end-to-end solutions in an ever-evolving market, we are continually evaluating and adjusting the products and services we provide. This webinar, led by our Manager of Product Management, Michael Fisher, touches on some of the latest solar developments here at NRG Systems.
Mon – Fri: 8:30am – 5:00pm Eastern Time (GMT-5)
Tool Kit | Solar
This tool kit includes an assortment of hand tools needed to install an NRG Solar Resource Assessment or Monitoring System.
Symphonie® iPackACCESS - Solar
Integrate real-time meteorological data into your SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) system with the iPackACCESS communications module.