Flare SRA System
Measure the potential of your utility-scale solar PV project with our Flare SRA System.
NRG Systems’ Flare SRA System is a complete and integrated measurement solution for the prospecting and formal resource assessment of utility-scale photovoltaic projects. All relevant meteorological conditions are captured, including solar irradiance, wind speed and direction, ambient temperature, relative humidity, barometric pressure, and precipitation.
Each Flare SRA System is made up of three components and includes everything necessary for your measurement campaign: tower, logger, and sensors—pre-configured and ready to ship within days of order placement. This standardized hardware foundation supports a variety of different sensor configurations to meet your measurement needs.
NRG Systems works with a network of solar professionals to offer a turnkey experience for solar developers. This includes support with the design, manufacture, shipping, installation, and operation of solar resource measurement systems, including the delivery of independent campaign monitoring and finance-grade resource assessment reports.
- NRG’s lean manufacturing and global supply chain capabilities enable professional, repeatable measurement results across your fleet of projects
- Integrated system approach translates to simplified procurement, shorter lead times, and more efficient installations and O&M services
- Backed by global Technical Services Partner Network
- Technically sophisticated yet easy to use, this industry-standard system automatically delivers accurate data via cellular or satellite communications
- The Flare SRA System can easily be re-used from one campaign to the next OR transition from pre- to post-construction solar resource monitoring with just a few component updates
"We rely on the teams at NRG Systems and Harness Energy to deliver turnkey, reliable solutions for our solar resource assessment projects. With quick, predictable lead times and the ability to tailor measurement systems to site-specific environmental requirements, we know the equipment will arrive on time, be installed and commissioned professionally, and perform as expected. Nothing beats that kind of peace of mind."Fabien Geffray Senior Technical Director - Wind and Solar Energy, Innergex
In the Box
- 26 Channel SymphoniePRO Data Logger
- Symphonie iPackGPS | LTE-G
- Two (2) 100 W PV Panels
- 216 A RPS Battery
- Soiling Measurement Kit
- SR30-D1 Pyranometer + Cabling
- NRG 40C Anemometer
- NRG 200M Wind Vane
- NRG BP60 Barometric Pressure Sensor
- NRG T60 Temperature Sensor
- NRG RH5X Relative Humidity Sensor
- Delta-T SPN1 Sunshine Pyranometer
- Installation Toolkit
- Albedo Measurement Kit
Please call us at +1 802-482-2255 for specifications.
Mon – Fri: 8:30am – 5:00pm Eastern Time (GMT-5)
Auxiliary Remote Power Supply
Ensure continuous remote operation of your meteorological measurement system with our auxiliary remote power supply (RPS).
Symphonie® iPackGPS | 4G LTE-ATT - Solar
Automate the transfer of measurement data from the field to your desktop via AT&T's 3G or 4G LTE network.
Tool Kit | Solar
This tool kit includes an assortment of hand tools needed to install an NRG Solar Resource Assessment or Monitoring System.
Symphonie® iPackGPS | 4G LTE-VZW - Solar
Automate the transfer of measurement data from the field to your desktop via Verizon's 4G LTE network.
Anchor - Arrowhead - Solar
Use these anchors to secure solar towers in rocky soil.
Mounting Boom | 1.2M (48") Tubular, Solar
This tubular mounting boom provides a versatile, stable base upon which to mount solar radiation sensors.
Mounting Plate | Pyranometer, Gen II
Secure the latest industry-standard pyranometers to our tubular solar mounting booms using this simple yet effective mounting plate.
Mounting Plate | Pyranometer, Gen I
Secure a wide variety of industry-standard pyranometers to our tubular solar mounting booms using this simple yet effective mounting plate.