Want to be an expert user of NRG products?
We regularly offer comprehensive training on our met towers, remote sensors, data loggers, sensors, solar measurement systems, and software.
Designed for installers, project managers, developers, and consultants, our training programs offer a hands-on educational opportunity to learn how to install our products safely and use them in ways that optimize the success of your measurement campaigns. These formal demonstration sessions are designed to complement the detailed product manuals available on our website.
We conduct most training sessions at our offices in Hinesburg, Vermont (U.S.). Customized training at other locations is available on request.
- SymphoniePRO® Data Logger overview and programming
- Sensors overview (S1 Anemometer, NRG 40C Anemometer, 200M Wind Vane, T60 Temperature Sensor, NRG 200P Wind Vane, 110S Temperature Sensor, RH5X Relative Humidity Sensor, BP20 Barometric Pressure Sensor)
- Symphonie® iPackGPS programming and troubleshooting
- TallTower™ safety review, sensor, and boom orientation
- TallTower raising and lowering (tower-specific or a general overview of NRG towers)
- Spidar overview and programming
- ZX Lidar overview and programming
- Solar Measurement systems overview
- Q&A session
2020 Program Dates
Please contact us to confirm availability. For planning purposes, we require participants to register at least two weeks prior to the training program date.
April 14 & 15
May 12 & 13
June 9 & 10
July 14 & 15
August 11 & 12
September 8 & 9
October 13 & 14
- $1,200 USD/day for the first participant + $250 USD/day for each additional coworker
- Includes lunch at NRG
- Full payment required prior to registration
- Payment can be made by credit card, check, money order, or wire transfer
Our office is located in northwestern Vermont (U.S.), and seasonal variations may require special outdoor work clothes to protect from inclement weather. Each participant must bring sturdy work boots (steel-toed boots are recommended), as well as rain gear. NRG will provide safety glasses, safety helmets, and work gloves.
Prior to arrival at NRG, participants are required to read:
- Manual: 80m TallTower Installation
- Manual: 50m XHD and 60m XHD TallTower Installation
- Manual: SymphoniePLUS3
- Manual: SymphoniePRO
To register for an upcoming training session, please contact our technical services team at email@example.com or +1 802-482-2255 x3.
Mon – Fri: 8:30am – 5:00pm Eastern Time (GMT-5)
Have a general inquiry? All emails are personally reviewed by one of our experts. Should you ever have an urgent issue, please call us at +1 802-482-2255.