Want to be an expert user of NRG products?
We regularly offer comprehensive training on our met towers, remote sensors, data loggers, sensors, solar measurement systems, and software.
Designed for installers, project managers, developers, and consultants, our training programs offer a hands-on educational opportunity to learn how to install our products safely and use them in ways that optimize the success of your measurement campaigns. These formal demonstration sessions are designed to complement the detailed product manuals available on our website.
2022 Program Dates
COVID-19 Training Impact
While we have resumed in-person training at NRG’s facility in Hinesburg, Vermont (U.S.), we continue to offer customized training at installation sites for specific cases. Remote training options are also available. See the below list of topics covered and contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- SymphoniePRO® Data Logger - Wind overview and programming
- LOGR-S Data Logger overview and programming
- Solar Resource Measurement systems overview
- ZX 300 and ZX TM remote sensing overview and programming
- NRG Cloud
- Sensors overview (S1 Anemometer, NRG 40C Anemometer, 200M Wind Vane, T60 Temperature Sensor, NRG 200M Wind Vane, NRG RH5X Relative Humidity Sensor, NRG BP60 Barometric Pressure Sensor)
- Symphonie® iPackGPS programming and troubleshooting
- TallTower™ safety review, sensor, and boom orientation
- TallTower™ raising and lowering (tower-specific or a general overview of NRG towers)
- Q&A session
*Please note: TallTower™ training is held at customer sites and requires advanced planning
- $1,200 USD/day for the first participant + $250 USD/day for each additional coworker
- Includes lunch at NRG
- Full payment required prior to registration
- Payment can be made by credit card, check, money order, or wire transfer
Our office is located in northwestern Vermont (U.S.), and seasonal variations may require special outdoor work clothes to protect from inclement weather. Each participant must bring sturdy work boots (steel-toed boots are recommended), as well as rain gear. NRG will provide safety glasses, safety helmets, and work gloves.
Prior to arrival at NRG, participants are required to read:
To register for an upcoming training session, please contact our technical services team at email@example.com or +1 802-482-2255 x3.
Mon – Fri: 8:30am – 5:00pm Eastern Time (GMT-5)
Have a general inquiry? All emails are personally reviewed by one of our experts. Should you ever have an urgent issue, please call us at +1 802-482-2255.