In 2018, NRG earned certification to ISO (International Organization for Standardization) 9001:2015.
This recognizes our dedication to quality for the products we design and manufacture.
Our internal audit team is always on the task—standardizing processes, making improvements, and overseeing our day-to-day activities. A third-party verifier also conducts surveillance audits on a semiannual basis.
ISO is the international source of quality and environmental management standards for business, government, and society. Learn more at www.iso.org.
Certificate: NRG Systems Company ISO 9001:2015
The design, development, manufacture, distribution, and support for measurement equipment and turbine optimization systems used in the global renewable energy industry.
- NRG Systems is ISO 9001: 2015 certified.
- This certificate confirms that NRG Systems designs, develops, manufactures, distributes, and provides support for our products following a verified Quality Management System. This means you can rest assured that your products are designed, manufactured, and supported using processes that provide the highest quality.
- NRG Systems will also continuously improve our Quality Management System, and in conjunction with our applied Lean Principles, provide you with the best performing products in the market.
NRG ScanTrust Program: Quality Assurance at Your Fingertips
NRG Systems launched its ScanTrust program to combat the growing number of counterfeit products circulating in certain regions of the world. Accessed via a custom-built smartphone app, ScanTrust uses secure QR codes to authenticate products in real-time. By verifying that you are working with genuine NRG products, you can have confidence that you are receiving high-quality data for accurate forecasting, better project financing, and more.
ScanTrust is also a valuable tool for NRG customers located in regions where counterfeit products are not a concern. In addition to product authentication, ScanTrust allows users to easily:
- Access calibration reports
- Retrieve warranty and date of manufacture information
- Communicate directly with our Technical Support team
Download and scan to authenticate your NRG Systems products »
Mon – Fri: 8:30am – 5:00pm Eastern Time (GMT-5)
Have a general inquiry? All emails are personally reviewed by one of our experts. Should you ever have an urgent issue, please call us at +1 802-482-2255.