Symphonie® iPack | Power Only
Choose this iPack when a remote power source is needed, but remote data transfer is not.
This iPack provides a “standalone” power solution for all Symphonie series loggers when using sensors that require more power or when using a SymphoniePRO® Data Logger - Wind, which requires an iPack's power supply.
It contains a 12V rechargeable gel cell battery pack and a PV charging circuit in a specially designed, weathertight enclosure.
Sensors that require an iPack's 12 V power supply include:
- NRG RH5X Relative Humidity Sensor
- Tipping Bucket Rain Gauge
- NRG 40H Anemometer
- WindSensor P2546-OPR Anemometer
- Thies First Class Advanced Anemometer
Note: The PV panel must be ordered separately.
- DB25 port connects directly to Symphonie series data loggers.
- Portable design can be moved to different sites as new technologies or system requirements evolve.
Mon – Fri: 8:30am – 5:00pm Eastern Time (GMT-5)