Symphonie iPack serial port communication with Symphonie Data Retriever failed
Certain computers running Windows 2000 use a different sequence when looking at COM ports that can prevent the iPack from being detected.
To resolve this problem, make sure the iPack is disconnected from your computer. If Symphonie Data Retriever software is running, close it and re-open.
When SDR is re-started, choose ‘Modify iPack Settings’, and wait until you receive a message at the bottom of the window that says “communication failed”.
Once this message has been received, connect the iPack and choose “Modify iPack Settings” again.
Communication will be established, and the message at the bottom of the window will indicate “iPack detected."
- Symphonie® iPackGPS | LTE-G
- Symphonie® iPackGPS | 2G GSM/GPRS - Solar
- Symphonie® iPackGPS | LTE-G - Solar
- Symphonie® iPackGPS | 3G GSM - Solar
- Symphonie® iPackGPS | 4G LTE-TDD
- Symphonie® iPackGPS | 4G LTE-TDD - Solar
- Symphonie® iPackACCESS
- Symphonie® iPackACCESS - Solar
- Symphonie® iPackGPS | 3G GSM
- Symphonie® iPackGPS | 2G GSM/GPRS
- Symphonie® iPackGPS | Iridium
Download Calibration Reports
Our Calibration Report Retriever Tool is a comprehensive database of reports for the following products:
110S Temperature Sensor
200M Wind Vane
200P Wind Vane
BP20 Barometric Pressure Sensor
PVT1 PV Temperature Sensor
60 + T60C Temperature Sensor
Thies First Class Advanced Anemometer
WindSensor P2546-OPR Anemometer
Whether you are troubleshooting in the field or learning how to install a product, we are here for you.