Hotmail, Gmail, or other webmail service will NOT work with iPacks - Internet Error 082
Many webmail providers such as Hotmail do not even provide SMTP servers. Those that do, such as Gmail, often require the use of SSL (Secure Socket Layers). SSL uses certificates and encryption that are not compatible with the iPack's operation.
For this reason, it is recommended that iPack users generally avoid using "webmail only" service providers. The iPack will typically return an error 082 "SMTP Server Timed Out" in these instances.
NRG iPacks require that the SMTP server connects over port 25.
- Symphonie® iPackGPS | LTE-G
- Symphonie® iPackGPS | 2G GSM/GPRS - Solar
- Symphonie® iPackGPS | LTE-G - Solar
- Symphonie® iPackGPS | 3G GSM - Solar
- Symphonie® iPackGPS | 4G LTE-TDD
- Symphonie® iPackGPS | 4G LTE-TDD - Solar
- Symphonie® iPackGPS | 3G GSM
- Symphonie® iPackGPS | 2G GSM/GPRS
- Symphonie® iPackGPS | Iridium
Download Calibration Reports
Our Calibration Report Retriever Tool is a comprehensive database of reports for the following products:
110S Temperature Sensor
200M Wind Vane
200P Wind Vane
BP20 Barometric Pressure Sensor
PVT1 PV Temperature Sensor
60 + T60C Temperature Sensor
Thies First Class Advanced Anemometer
WindSensor P2546-OPR Anemometer
Whether you are troubleshooting in the field or learning how to install a product, we are here for you.