ZX 300 Wind Lidar
ZX 300 is a fully IEC Classified onshore vertical profiling Lidar with finance-grade data accepted by DNV GL.
ZX 300 offers full IEC classification and is accepted by DNV GL as a Stage 3 Bankable Lidar. The vertical profiling Lidar is easy to deploy and captures onshore wind measurements from 10 to 200+ meters.
ZX 300 collects quality controlled, 1-second data in real time and features a user-friendly interface that ensures straightforward navigation and configuring.
ZX 300 is a mature, complete remote sensing solution, backed by a 3-year warranty and service interval, NRG's technical support, remote power supplies, and integrated services, for seamless installation and operation.
*NRG Systems also offers and supports ZX 300M for near-shore or platform-based offshore applications. ZX 300M captures finance-grade wind measurements from 10 to 200+ meters and is fully IEC classified and accepted by DNV GL as a Stage 3 Bankable Lidar.
- Fully IEC Classified to IEC 61400-12-1: 2017
- Accepted by DNV GL as a Stage 3 Bankable Lidar
- 3-year warranty and service interval
- Reduced measurement uncertainty
- Requires little to no site preparation and no planning permits
- Performance verification against Golden Lidar
- Canadian Grid Moves from Masts to Lidars on Operational Wind Farms
- DNV GL Classification of ZX 300
- Wind Farm Offshore Substations Get Lidar Upgrade
- Wind Farm Operator SSE Generation Opts for Wind Lidar, Permanently
- ZX 300 Accepted for Use in Bankable/Finance-Grade Wind Speed and Energy Assessments
- ZX Lidar Achieves Full IEC Compliance
- ZX Lidar Goes SCADA-integrated with Senvion at Infinis Wind Farm
Specifications Print Specs
|ZX 300 Vertical Profiler (#12869)||ZX 300M Vertical Profiler (#14129)|
|Wind Speed(WS) Accuracy||± 0.1 m/s||± 0.1 m/s|
|WS Range||< 1 m/s to 80 m/s||< 1 m/s to 80 m/s|
|Measurement Height Range||
|Number of Range Gates||
|Range Gate Heights||Configurable||Configurable|
|System Interval||36 months from new||36 months from new|
|Routine Maintenance||No annual maintenance or calibration within service interval||No annual maintenance or calibration within service interval|
|Dimensions||900mm x 900mm x 1,001mm (35.4" x 35.4" x 39.4")||900mm x 900mm x 1,001mm (35.4" x 35.4" x 39.4")|
|Data Sampling Rate||50 Hz (up to 50 measurement points every second)||50 Hz (up to 50 measurement points every second)|
|Operating Temp Range||-40 to 50°C||-40 to 50°C|
Mon – Fri: 8:30am – 5:00pm Eastern Time (GMT-5)