ZX 300 Wind Lidar
ZX 300 is a fully IEC Classified onshore vertical profiling Lidar with finance-grade data accepted by DNV GL.
ZX 300 offers full IEC classification and is accepted by DNV GL as a Stage 3 Bankable Lidar. The vertical profiling Lidar is easy to deploy and captures onshore wind measurements from 10 to 200+ meters.
ZX 300 collects quality controlled, 1-second data in real time and features a user-friendly interface that ensures straightforward navigation and configuring.
ZX 300 is a mature, complete remote sensing solution backed by a 3-year warranty and service interval, NRG's technical support, remote power supplies, and integrated services for seamless installation and operation. NRG draws on over ten years of experience supporting and servicing Doppler Lidar to provide customers with a full range of options that ensure ZX 300 measurement campaigns are seamless and successful, anywhere in the world. These include repair and validation services available from our facility in Hinesburg, VT, USA, as well as an array of data and field services that are available from NRG and our global network of partners.
*NRG Systems also offers and supports ZX 300M for near-shore or platform-based offshore applications. ZX 300M captures finance-grade wind measurements from 10 to 200+ meters and is fully IEC classified and accepted by DNV GL as a Stage 3 Bankable Lidar.
Rental options are available for this product. Contact email@example.com to learn more.
- Fully IEC Classified to IEC 61400-12-1: 2017
- Accepted by DNV GL as a Stage 3 Bankable Lidar
- 3-year warranty and service interval
- Full-service repair center located in Hinesburg, VT, USA
- Reduced measurement uncertainty
- Requires little to no site preparation and no planning permits
- Performance verifications against IEC met mast or Golden Lidar available, sold separately
- Canadian Grid Moves from Masts to Lidars on Operational Wind Farms
- DNV GL Classification of ZX 300
- Wind Farm Offshore Substations Get Lidar Upgrade
- Wind Farm Operator SSE Generation Opts for Wind Lidar, Permanently
- ZX 300 Accepted for Use in Bankable/Finance-Grade Wind Speed and Energy Assessments
- ZX Lidar Achieves Full IEC Compliance
- ZX Lidar Goes SCADA-integrated with Senvion at Infinis Wind Farm
Specifications Print Specs
|ZX 300 Vertical Profiler (#12869)||ZX 300M Vertical Profiler (#14129)|
|Wind Speed(WS) Accuracy||± 0.1 m/s||± 0.1 m/s|
|WS Range||< 1 m/s to 80 m/s||< 1 m/s to 80 m/s|
|Measurement Height Range||
|Number of Range Gates||
|Range Gate Heights||Configurable||Configurable|
|System Interval||36 months from new||36 months from new|
|Routine Maintenance||No annual maintenance or calibration within service interval||No annual maintenance or calibration within service interval|
|Dimensions||900mm x 900mm x 1,001mm (35.4" x 35.4" x 39.4")||900mm x 900mm x 1,001mm (35.4" x 35.4" x 39.4")|
|Data Sampling Rate||50 Hz (up to 50 measurement points every second)||50 Hz (up to 50 measurement points every second)|
|Operating Temp Range||-40 to 50°C||-40 to 50°C|
Mon – Fri: 8:30am – 5:00pm Eastern Time (GMT-5)