ZX 300 Wind Lidar
ZX 300 is a fully IEC Classified onshore vertical profiling Lidar with finance-grade data accepted by DNV GL.
ZX 300 offers full IEC classification and is accepted by DNV GL as a Stage 3 Bankable Lidar. The vertical profiling Lidar is easy to deploy and captures onshore wind measurements from 10 to 200+ meters.
ZX 300 collects quality controlled, 1-second data in real time and features a user-friendly interface that ensures straightforward navigation and configuring.
ZX 300 is a mature, complete remote sensing solution, backed by a 3-year warranty and service interval, NRG's technical support, remote power supplies, and integrated services, for seamless installation and operation.
*NRG Systems also offers and supports ZX 300M for near-shore or platform-based offshore applications. ZX 300M captures finance-grade wind measurements from 10 to 200+ meters and is fully IEC classified and accepted by DNV GL as a Stage 3 Bankable Lidar.
- Fully IEC Classified to IEC 61400-12-1: 2017
- Accepted by DNV GL as a Stage 3 Bankable Lidar
- 3-year warranty and service interval
- Reduced measurement uncertainty
- Requires little to no site preparation and no planning permits
- Performance verification against Golden Lidar
Please call us at +1 802-482-2255 for specifications.