May 5, 2015 | Announcements
Advanced features. Ease-of-use. Now you don't have to choose.
Meet SymphoniePRO, our most powerful data logger to date.
Renewable NRG Systems’ product development team set out to create a data logger purpose-built for today’s renewable energy professional. We spoke with data analysts and technicians in the field. We brainstormed. We imagined. We investigated the most common concerns.
We discovered that you want sophistication and flexibility—without paying extra for features you don’t need. We learned that complexity is not an asset. Above all, we understood that a data logger should be elegantly designed and user-friendly.
SymphoniePRO has the advanced feature set that you need, backed by the unparalleled ease-of-use and technical support that you expect from RNRG.
We’ve designed many new features into SymphoniePRO – below are just some of the highlights. If you like what you see and want to learn more, contact us at email@example.com.
The easiest-to-use system on the market
Even with significant advancements in capability and flexibility, SymphoniePRO improves on the Symphonie legacy as a data logger that is simple to use—offering everything you need and nothing you don’t.
- Modern and intuitive SymphoniePRO Desktop Application
- Effortless equipment configuration – no complex programming required
- Processing of raw data files into versatile tab-delimited text (ASCII) files
- Fleet management made easy, including site status information, sensor history, connection management, automated actions, and more
- Integrated hardware design ensures fast and easy field installations, every time
- Limited peripherals required with integrated communications and autonomous power supply (iPackGPS)
- Large field wiring panel with integrated bracket and terminals for every sensor wire
- Smart logger mounting bracket system speeds physical installation and maintenance
Advanced features and flexibility
State-of-the-art technology provides the freedom to perform advanced studies with your preferred configuration.
- 26+ channels, including 12 counter, 14 analog, and two RS-485 ports
- User-selectable averaging interval
- High-resolution analog measurements via 16-bit ADC
- Native compatibility with industry-standard sensors, limited peripherals required
- Optional recording of 1 Hz sample data by channel
Low cost of ownership
Remote update capabilities and diagnostic information enable you to manage your fleet and your costs.
- Flexible bi-directional communication options facilitate live remote access, including configuration and firmware updates
- Intelligent site and fleet management with extensive meta data, including power and communications diagnostic information
- Efficient binary raw data files (*.RLD) scale to fit your configuration
- Cost-effective hardware and free, modern PC software supported for life of product
Unmatched data quality, reliability, and security
In addition to these advanced features and user-friendly design, SymphoniePRO also delivers compliance to the relevant standards, reliable operation in any environment, and security of both data and equipment.
- Compliant to IEC 61400-12-1 and CE-certified
- Reliable operation in any environment with surge protection on each channel tested to IEC 61000-4-5
- Secure equipment and data are ensured via password protection and encryption