Symphonie® iPack | Power Only
Choose this iPack when a remote power source is needed, but remote data transfer is not.
This iPack provides a “standalone” power solution for all Symphonie series loggers when using sensors that require more power or when using a SymphoniePRO® Data Logger, which requires an iPack's power supply.
It contains a 12V rechargeable gel cell battery pack and a PV charging circuit in a specially designed, weathertight enclosure.
Sensors that require an iPack's 12 V power supply include:
- BP20 Barometric Pressure Sensor
- RH5X Relative Humidity Sensor
- Tipping Bucket Rain Gauge
- NRG 40H Anemometer
- WindSensor P2546-OPR Anemometer
- Thies First Class Advanced Anemometer
Note: The PV panel must be ordered separately.
- DB25 port connects directly to Symphonie series data loggers.
- Portable design can be moved to different sites as new technologies or system requirements evolve.
Specifications Print Specs
|Power Only (#9386)|
|Accessory type||External power iPack for Symphonie series data loggers|
|Applications||Remote power supply for data logger systems where remote data transfer is not required|
|Instrument compatibility||All Symphonie series data loggers|
|Functions||Provides rechargeable battery and solar power for the logger and the attached sensors|
|Batteries||Built-in 12 V Sealed Lead-Acid (SLA) battery|
|External solar input||For 12 V nominal solar PV panel or external 15 to 24 V power supply|
|Weight||1.75 kg (3.85 pounds)|
|Dimensions||165 mm x 222 mm x 51 mm ( 6.5 in. x 8.75 in. x 2.0 in.)|
Mon – Fri: 8:30am – 5:00pm Eastern Time (GMT-5)