SDR Troubleshooting / Debug mode
In some instances, Symphonie Data Retriever (SDR) may not run correctly on your system and require more advanced troubleshooting. There is a debug mode that can be activated to gain a better understanding of the problem. To run debug mode, please do the following:
- Download the latest version of SDR
- Create a new shortcut to SDR on your desktop.
- Rename this shortcut “SDR Debug Mode”.
- Right click the shortcut, and go to Properties.
- In the “Target” field, add a /D like this: C:\NRG\SymDR\SDR.exe /D
- Click OK. When you run the program using this shortcut, it will run in debug mode.
- Run SDR and perform the operations you wish to accomplish so they will be logged.
When done, go to the root of your C drive (C:\) and look for a file of the format:
You can view the debug log file with a text editor. Please send a copy of this file to email@example.com as an email attachment and we will review the contents. Be sure to include your company contact information and the symptoms of the problem you are hoping to resolve.
Download Calibration Reports
Our Calibration Report Retriever Tool is a comprehensive database of reports for the following products:
110S Temperature Sensor
200M Wind Vane
200P Wind Vane
BP20 Barometric Pressure Sensor
PVT1 PV Temperature Sensor
60 + T60C Temperature Sensor
Thies First Class Advanced Anemometer
WindSensor P2546-OPR Anemometer
Whether you are troubleshooting in the field or learning how to install a product, we are here for you.