Batch processing Symphonie data files and exporting a single text file
To get your Symphonie data in one text file, do the following in Symphonie Data Retriever:
- Choose File, and then Batch Process.
- From there, go to the folder in which your data files are stored.
- Select the files you need, and click 'Open'.
- Check BOTH boxes - 'Import data to site database' and 'Do not output text files'.
- Once the data has finished importing, choose 'Site', and then 'View Database'. Choose the appropriate site number.
- Click the 'Export' button.
- Choose whatever date range you want to be included within the single text file.
- Enter a file name and make sure the 'save as type' field is 'tabbed 10-min ASCII (*.txt)'.
Download Calibration Reports
Our Calibration Report Retriever Tool is a comprehensive database of reports for the following products:
110S Temperature Sensor
200M Wind Vane
200P Wind Vane
BP20 Barometric Pressure Sensor
T60 + T60C Temperature Sensor
Thies First Class Advanced Anemometer
WindSensor P2546-OPR Anemometer
Whether you are troubleshooting in the field or learning how to install a product, we are here for you.