Symphonie® iPackACCESS | LTE-TDD
Integrate real-time meteorological data into their SCADA systems via Modbus TCP or LTE-TDD cellular network.
iPackACCESS is a communications and power module for the SymphoniePRO® data loggers that enables wind farm operators to integrate real-time meteorological data into their SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) systems via Modbus TCP or LTE-TDD cellular network.
iPackACCESS serves up real-time 1 Hz sample as well as statistical data at user-selected intervals. Data are delivered to pre-defined Modbus registers or via email by cellular modem. With no coding required, iPackACCESS offers ease-of-use and data security by limiting access to defined IP addresses.
DATA LOGGER CONNECTION
iPackACCESS attaches to a port located on the back of your Symphonie series data logger. The iPackACCESS and data logger are then mounted in a Symphonie shelter box for security and environmental protection.
MODBUS DEMO CLIENT APPLICATION
This lightweight utility can be run off of a USB drive and used at various points in your network to troubleshoot and establish the proper connectivity of your logger/iPack system. The latest version is compatible with the SymphoniePRO data logger when paired with an iPackACCESS.
- Deliver real-time, 1 Hz meteorological data into your wind farm’s SCADA system via Modbus TCP or LTE-TDD cellular network.
- Deliver statistical data (average, standard deviation, min, max, and max 3-sec gust*) at user-selected intervals (1, 2, 5, 10, 15, 30, and 60 minutes) so it can be directly forwarded to forecasting providers or other stakeholders*
- Access the data on pre-defined registers using industry-standard Modbus TCP protocol or through LTE-G cellular network.*
- Ensure the security of your data by limiting access via user-defined IP addresses
- Quickly install the unit in the field, no coding required*
* Feature enhanced by and/or exclusively available when iPackACCESS is paired with SymphoniePRO.
In the Box
- One (1) Symphonie iPackACCESS
- One (1) GPS antenna
Note: The iPack voltmeter SCM is now included in SymphoniePLUS3 data logger kits. SymphoniePRO includes built-in monitoring of the 12V power supply and does not require a separate interface module.
Specifications Print Specs
|4G LTE-TDD (#9406)|
|Accessory type||Communications + power module for SymphoniePRO data loggers|
|Applications||Delivery of real-time (1 Hz sample) and statistical meteorological data for resource assessment, power performance testing and/or long-term monitoring, and/or forecasting.|
|Instrument compatibility||SymphoniePRO data loggers|
|Software||Configuration via data logger desktop software on Windows PC (SymphoniePRO Desktop Application (SPD))|
|Batteries||Two (2) built-in 12 V Sealed Lead-Acid (SLA) batteries with 2200 mAh rating each (4400 mAh total)|
|External power input||
|External power output||Smart-switched 12 V DC output from internal SLA batteries (~4400 mAh)|
|Mounting||iPackACCESS attaches to back of SymphoniePRO data logger with (4) long logger mounting screws|
|Accessories||Weatherproof Ethernet cable boot, GPS antenna, and cellular antenna (included)|
|Dimensions||165 x 222 x 102 mm (6.5 x 8.75 x 4.0 inches)|
Mon – Fri: 8:30am – 5:00pm Eastern Time (GMT-5)