NRG PVT1 PV Temperature Sensor | Quick Install
This example is for monofacial panels - placement on bi-facial and thin film panels will vary – check with manufacturer for guidance.
1. Place sensor in one of these center cells.
1. Organize cables according to needs.
2. Thoroughly clean the sensor location using the provided alcohol wipe. Let air dry.
3. Peel the backing off the sensor and place it onto the panel. Hold in place for 15 seconds.
4. Use the round circular sticker to cover the PVT1 sensor.
5. Use the four strain relief stickers to secure the cable to the panel.
6. Run the sensor wire from the panel to the data logger.
7. Wire the sensor cable into the data logger.
8. Program the SymphoniePRO Logger.
Download Calibration Reports
Our Calibration Report Retriever Tool is a comprehensive database of reports for the following products:
110S Temperature Sensor
200M Wind Vane
200P Wind Vane
BP20 Barometric Pressure Sensor
PVT1 PV Temperature Sensor
60 + T60C Temperature Sensor
Thies First Class Advanced Anemometer
WindSensor P2546-OPR Anemometer
Whether you are troubleshooting in the field or learning how to install a product, we are here for you.