The 10m TallTower is ideal for sites where taller towers are not possible due to local permitting or terrain constraints.
The 10m TallTower is an ideal platform to support:
- Early-stage wind energy resource prospecting
- Wind resource assessment for smaller-scale wind projects
- Solar resource assessment
- Weather observation sensor networks
- Temporary wireless communication networks that require fast deployment
Note: The ginpole and winch are sold separately and required for installation. Both can be used for numerous tower installations.
- Low-cost, simple, and quickly deployable design requires no concrete foundation and only minimal tools, a 12V DC electric winch, and a three-member crew
- Robust, 152 mm (6”) diameter tubular construction is engineered to survive maximum wind and extreme ice loading
- Lightweight, compact Envirocrate™ packaging
In the Box
- 10 meter tilt-up tower
- Steel baseplate
- Pre-measured guy wires
- Screw-in anchors
- Necessary hardware and instructions for assembly
Specifications Print Specs
|With Anchors; Ginpole and Winch Sold Separately (#8389)|
See manual available in the Dcouments + Downloads tab:
10m TallTower Installation
|Winch required||4300 - Winch | 4500 lb. - 34m Towers|
|Ginpole required||8457 - Ginpole | 10m Tower|
|Erected height||10 m (32' - 9.7")|
|Guy wires||4.8 mm (3/16 inch) 7x7 galvanized aircraft cable|
|Guy rings||Galvanized steel|
|Anchors||Screw in, 152mm (6 inch) diameter, 1.7m (66 inch) long galvanized steel|
|Wire rope clips||4.8 mm (3/16 inch) galvanized steel|
Mon – Fri: 8:30am – 5:00pm Eastern Time (GMT-5)
Anchor - Rock
Use these anchors to secure TallTowers in solid rock.
Cable Ball Set
Improve the visibility of your met tower with durable cable balls.
Protect your sensors and loggers from electrostatic discharge with a purpose-built grounding kit.
Guy Wire Guards
Mark and protect your TallTower™ guy wires with high visibility guards.
Anchor - Screw-In
Use these anchors to secure NRG TallTowers in normal clay soil without many rocks.
Anchor - Arrowhead
Use these anchors to secure TallTowers in rocky soil.
Mounting Boom | 1.53m (60.5"), Tubular
Mount your anemometers and wind vanes on NRG TallTowers™.
Use our specially designed ginpoles to raise and lower NRG TallTowers™.