Windcube® Monitoring Service
Maximize system availability for Windcubes involved in campaigns where unexpected downtime could compromise the success of the project.
NRG offers a Monitoring Service to help maximize system availability for Windcube Vertical Profilers involved in critical measurement campaigns by quickly alerting owners or other service providers if their Windcube is not operating as expected. Lidars enrolled in the Monitoring Service will have their system status reviewed daily by NRG Technical Services. The following parameters will be monitored for each Windcube enrolled in the service:
- Confirmation of Successful Data Delivery
- Assessment of Data Availability
- Assessment of System Verticality
- Wind Speed Check
In the case of failure of one or more system health metrics, an NRG Technical Services Representative will inform a designated contact within one business day. The customer may elect to have NRG perform additional investigations and/or repairs of the Lidar. These additional actions, if required, will be the subject of a separate agreement.
What is included?
- Daily review of real-time Windcube status
- Communication of issue(s) within one business day
What is not included?
- Investigation and/or repair of customer Lidar in the case of one or more failed health metrics
- Routine updates or other communication from NRG when system is operating as intended, including weekly or monthly reporting
- Access to a historical record of a Windcube's system health metrics
Please call us at +1 802-482-2255 for specifications.
Mon – Fri: 8:30am – 5:00pm Eastern Time (GMT-5)