Windcube® Continuous Operations Service
Enjoy worry-free operations with the assurance that your Windcube is running without interruption.
NRG offers a Continuous Operations Service for customer-owned Windcube Lidars involved in critical measurement campaigns where unexpected downtime could compromise the success of the project or result in direct financial penalties. The service also covers expected downtime due to scheduled and routine maintenance, ensuring a seamless data set.
What is included?
- Ongoing daily monitoring of customer Windcube by NRG as a means for spotting an outage or marked change in data availability which might signify the need for repair.
- 1 week field repair or replacement guarantee (at NRG's discretion).
- Decommission of customer Windcube if field repair is deemed impossible.
- Packaging and shipping of temporary Windcube to site.
- Installation of temporary Windcube by NRG field technician.
- Packaging and shipping of customer Windcube back to NRG (shipping cost not included).
- Packaging and shipping of customer Windcube back to site upon completion of repairs, if applicable (shipping cost not included).
- Decommission of temporary Windcube and return shipment to NRG.
What is not included?
- Repair cost of customer Windcube, which must be covered under an extended warranty contract, maintenance contract, or on a parts + labor basis.
- Shipping cost of customer Windcube to and from NRG, which must be covered under an extended warranty contract, maintenance contract, or via direct billing.
- Repair or maintenance of issues caused by remote power supplies which were not sold or rented by NRG. If an issue is discovered on site to be related to or caused by a remote power supply supplied by NRG, costs of field intervention will be billed separately to the customer.
Note: Contract offer limited to continental USA locations only. Offshore locations are eligible, but do not include retrieval or installation of Lidar offshore. Replacement Windcube Lidars will not include Flow Complexity Recognition feature.
Please call us at +1 802-482-2255 for specifications.