Windcube® 100S/200S/400S Scanning Lidar
Map entire wind fields at ranges of 50 meters to 14 kilometers and perform lower boundary layer sensing with the Windcube 100S/200S/400S Scanning Lidar.
Using the same core laser technology as Windcube® Vertical Profiler and Wind Iris Lidar, the Windcube 100S/200S/400S Scanning Lidar can be used for advanced applications in wind resource assessment (onshore and offshore), wind turbine power curve measurement, short term forecasting, and wind turbine wake assessment. Scan scenarios are fully user configurable and designed for maximum flexibility in both targeted research campaigns and long-term operational uses.
Windcube 100S/200S/400S Scanning Lidar provide an optimal balance between field deployment ease and measurement capability, with unmatched measurement range among portable Doppler Lidars and independently proven accuracy both in data retrieval and scanner pointing.
Interested in Lidar for meteorological applications? Visit www.scanninglidar.com to see how Lidar atmospheric solutions can help your organization gain actionable intelligence when it comes to air quality, aviation, weather intelligence, research, and more.
- In Situ and Remotely-Sensed Mean and Turbulence Characteristics of Wind Turbine Wakes
- Lidar Observations of Interacting Wind Turbine Wakes in an Onshore Wind Farm
- Measuring Offshore Wind Resources
- Measuring Wind Conditions and Wind Hazards with New Generation Lidars for Improving Air Traffic Management
- Optimized Lidar Scanning Patterns for Reduced Project Uncertainty
- Scanning LiDAR Installation and Operation Offshore: Offshore Wind Accelerator Wake Study
- Simulation of Doppler Lidar Measurement Range and Data Availability
- Test of an X-Band Doppler Polarimetric Radar Combined with a Doppler Lidar for Wind Shear Detection at Nice Airport
Please call us at +1 802-482-2255 for specifications.